Why buy a spin bike and which model should you choose?
Hare, we will help you choose the best Exercise Bikes and let you know how you should get the best ones for yourself, in terms of the size, features and other necessary things that you need to know before buying them.
So dig on to the guide:
1) Compatible with a smaller footprint than most exercise machines, such as an elliptical, rower or treadmill.
2) The Spin Cycle is much quieter than the other parts of cardio you might use.
3) Using the large muscle groups to do so is a perfect way to get the heart rate up.
4) It is a perfect workout for your knees and back dependent on not running and so forth and there is very little effect.
5) The Spin bike is the lowest maintenance of all the exercise parts out there, out of all the Fitness equipment that you can purchase. A decent mini exercise bike with very little service will last a lifetime of exercise.
6) You can easily control your performance level and challenge yourself (no external debris or uneven pavement etc.) with less chance of injury.
7) Without the weather getting in the way, you will do it year-round.
8) It is an exceptional workout. Research has shown that about 500 calories would be burned from an average 40-minute indoor cycling workout. Each person’s amount of calories burned can vary, depending on the strength and length of the workout.
9) It is easy to learn: Indoor cycling does not require the participant, as some other aerobic exercises do, to learn any complex dance moves. This removes the “factor of intimidation” that is part of certain aerobic workouts.
What to look for in a great Spin bike:
1) Spin bikes are built to be silent, but this only occurs if they have a chain drive instead of a belt drive. There are noisy chain drive bikes and they need maintenance. The belted drive bikes produce very little sound and do not need any maintenance.
2) For a spin-bike, a console monitor is a smart idea. Knowing what you are doing while riding is the best way to get your result. RPM, pace, distance, degree, and heart rate should be included in the display. This Heart rate should work with a telemetry strap.
3) Must have a warranty on parts older than a year.
4) The bike should have an adjustable saddle and headset, and for change, you should be able to switch all alternatives forward and back and up and down.
5) To start, the bike has to be comfortable.
Why buy a mini exercise bike and which model should you choose?
Why a Spin bike – 10 reasons to buy a spin bike:
1) Fits a smaller footprint than the other cardio equipment like an Elliptical, rower or Treadmill.
2) The Spin bike is much quieter than the other cardio pieces you might use.
3) It’s a great way to get your heart rate up using the big muscle groups to do so.
4) Based on not running and so forth it is a great exercise for your knees and back and there is very limited impact.
5) Out of all the Fitness equipment that you would buy, the mini exercise bike is the lowest maintenance of all the cardio pieces out there. A good mini exercise bike can last a lifetime of exercise with very little service.
6) You can easily control your output level and challenge yourself with less risk of injury (no outside debris or uneven pavement etc.)
7) You Can enjoy it year-round without weather getting in the way.
8) It is an excellent workout. Research has shown that an average 40-minute indoor cycling workout will burn about 500 calories. The number of calories burned by each individual will vary, depending on the intensity and duration of the workout.
9) It is simple to learn: Indoor cycling does not require that the participant learn any complicated dance steps, as some other aerobic workouts do. This eliminates the “intimidation factor” that is part of certain aerobic workouts.
10) It is appropriate for adults of all fitness levels – you control the resistance levels.
*Note: There are no programs on spin bike consoles yet but there are many great DVDs that put you in a class to get your workout done.
What to look for in a great Spin bike:
1) Spin bikes are designed to be quiet but this only happens if it has a belted drive rather than a chain drive. Chain drive bikes are loud and they require maintenance. The belted drive bikes make very little noise and require no maintenance.
2) A console display is a great idea for a spin bike. Knowing what you are doing while riding is the best way to get your result. The display should have RPM, Speed, Distance, Level and Heart Rate. This Heart rate should work with a telemetry strap.
3) Should have a parts warranty longer than a year.
4) The bike should have an adjustable saddle and headset and you should be able to move both options forward and back and up and down for adjustment.
5) The bike has to be comfortable to start.
*Note: Bike seats are comfortable but it takes about a month to be comfortable. The bike seat doesn’t conform to your butt, your butt conforms to the seat. This is why it takes longer. Remember if you ride a bike 3 times a week it will take you longer to get comfortable with the seat. A recommendation is to buy cycling shorts anyway as the comfort will allow you to spend more time spinning.
Here are 4 spin bikes that Hit the good better best categories:
1.Fit Spin Regular bike:
The Fit Spin bike from Fitness Town is a perfect beginner to an intermediate bike that will give you a rock-selling workout and last you a long time. With all the choices of all the high-end mini exercise bikes, this bike comes standard at a great cost. Those characteristics include:
Bike computer with time, distance, RPM, level read-out and heart rate operating with a telemetry harness.
— Compatible options for SPD and Toe clips on pedals
— Convenient split seat for males to encourage blood flow.
— Belted Drive with Belts
Forward and back and up and down, flexible headset and bench.
— 3-year warranty for components
— The wide stability base
— For longer wear, heavy-duty adjustment knobs
2.Lemond Revmaster Pro:
Crafted by Greg Lemond with the aim of having all levels of users, anyone can use this bike and have it last, from beginners to Tour De France riders. This is a mid to high-end bike designed with comfort and reliability in mind:
The following features are given by Lemond: Lemond
— X frame heavy duty designed for industrial use.
— The Kevlar belt is very smooth.
— Quick-release changes to the seat and handlebar.
— Nice console with all the important details you need to get a good workout.
— The stretch pads on the rear of the bike have been integrated.
-Flywheel, 47 lb.
3.Keiser M3 Plus:
This is the bike of choice for the Fitness Club. The Keiser M3 has the lightest flywheel of the bikes described as the magnetic force produces the tension so that you do not need a big flywheel to smooth the tension. The shifter to adjust the resistance is my favourite portion of this bike. It’s all right in front of you, so you don’t have to travel in order to make adjustments. On this bike, everything is where it is supposed to be.
The Keiser M3 Plus features:
Bike with magnetic resistance
— Nice console that has a sensor while you are watching movies, to backlight the console in the dark. The telemetry strap also fits with the console
-Gravity water bottle holder that suits any bottle of water.
— Seat and head flexible, set forward and back and up and down.
— For added comfort, the seat has sprung.
— Pedals compliant with SPD
— Shifter of stress on handlebars
4.LifeCycle GX by Life Fitness
Let’s start with Life Fitness’s short past. They used to market Lemond mini exercise bikes under their banner for several years, then moved to Keiser spin bikes. Then, 2 years ago, they developed the Life Cycle GX after taking the best elements from the Lemond Cycle and the beast from the Kaiser.
To produce the Life Cycle GX with the signature Life Fitness styling, they combined the heavy-duty cranks with the rear flywheel magnetic resistance. Your pedal stroke power is smoothly transferred into the bike by the custom forged cranks. A substantial customizable handlebar with dual water bottle holders features the Life Cycle GX. The smooth, slightly rounded surface decreases places for pooling sweat and potentially corrodes the bike. The LifeCycle Gx also has a narrow Q-factor, which is narrower than the Keiser mini exercise bike, but not as narrow as the Lemond, which makes it feel more like a road bike.
The built-in red Flywheel guard protects and provides a distinctive look for the rear magnetic flywheel. There are also two stretching pads in the back frame to allow you to integrate your warmup and cooldown into your spin workout without contributing to the need for other equipment. A spin bike is a perfect way to get your workout in without beating up your body, perfect for cardio.
Where to buy it?
After all, is said and done, you might be wondering where you can buy the best Spin Bikes for yourself. Hold on! We will solve this for you too. You can buy the best available Mini exercise bikes from HR-Sports. They have equipped with an enormous assortment of Bikes with so many varieties and different payment options to take care of!